[Rhodes22-list] Italy...San Marco

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 23 18:13:41 EST 2008

Rex,
I had this problem with previous pdf attachments that came through
the Rhodes list (though not with these). IIRC, I solved it by saving
the attachment to my desktop (can't remember if I had to go to the
R22 archives or to the list on Nabble to do that). I was then able to
open it by opening something else in Acrobat Reader and then opening
the problem file from within the reader. The new laptop came with a
full version of Acrobat and I don't think I've had the problem since.
I believe when I was having the problem, I also upgraded to the most
recent version of Acrobat Reader. Can't remember if that helped or not.

Good luck,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD