[Rhodes22-list] Re x and PDF's

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 23 19:41:16 EST 2008

Rex:

1. Make sure you are using the latest Adobe Reader -- they are free!

2.  Obtain the file from the archives from the web site rather than using
the versions that have been filtered by email programs.

3.  Reread Mary Lou's email, she has good points.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"No one ever gets far unless he accomplishes the impossible at least once a
day." Elbert Hubbard