[Rhodes22-list] Chris Crispel - yada yada

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 15:04:57 EST 2008

Chris,
We use to have a list member here who was also very tall.  How tall was he?
Well, he was so tall (what is this? the Johnny Carson show?) that he
couldn't fit in the head.  Stan modified it for him by cutting into the
galley countertop and built a custom door to the head.  I have an older
model (1990) where there is no door, just a bulkhead to hide behind.

You won't find a boat builder anywhere that is more willing to customize
your order to fit your needs and wants than Stan.  Good luck!

Slim