[Rhodes22-list] To the Immortal Memory

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 17:18:05 EST 2008

Claude,

Kilmarnock, a town on the Northern Neck of VA, is the
sister town  to Kilmarnock in Scotland:

At the suggestion of his brother, Robert Burns
published his poems in the volume, Poems, Chiefly in
the Scottish dialect in April 1786, known as the
Kilmarnock volume. Brought out by a local printer in
Kilmarnock it contained much of his best writing,
including The Twa Dogs, Address to the Deil,
Hallowe'en,

www.robertburns.org/

elle