[Rhodes22-list] To the Immortal Memory

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:30:20 EST 2008

Way Harrah way, Man!  My Granny's of the Davidson Clan.  I have the tartan.
As for taking a sip of the "craythur," every day's Robert Burns Day 'round
here.
Slim
P.S. I just got this note from a friend of mine who plays the piano on the
cruise ship circuit:
"Hey Steve, Today is "Robert Burns Day," a traditional Scottish holiday. And
we'll all be toasting the Haggis with bottles of whiskey and the bagpipes
playing. I'm brushing up on my Scottish songs now. I only know this because
I'm on a British ship. Last year on this day (January 25th) I was on the
Queen Mary 2 and Burns Day was wall to wall people in the Golden Lion Pub
where I play."