[Rhodes22-list] A Reply To A Politician Seeking Office

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Jan 28 11:27:53 EST 2008

Why "Herb"? I'm not from Maine. I think a representative from the state
of Main should represent the citizens of Main. If that's what you want
him to support, you SHOLD tell him.

I will say, I hope your views don't represent the majority of the voters
there. I'd also so I hope you don't plan on moving to Texas any time soon.

--
Herb Parsons
S/V O'Jure - O'Day 25