[Rhodes22-list] Ron S - and Hank

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 28 15:52:23 EST 2008

Ron,

It would be neat to see him navigate the road to your house!  Since you are
not going to Mary Lou's are you heading south?  Where the water is softer?
Are you driving?  It would be a very long day from your house, but could be
done by you, I am not so sure about passengers.

Hank,

Rummy is expert in this department.  However, his wife is keeping him
occupied...  Yes, I believe that Marine is grade one and exterior is grade
two.  The most important thing will be to treat any boards with a sealing
epoxy.  If the surace exposed has some dings, fill with epoxy thickened.

Now you could always take it to Edenton and have Stan do it...  He has
interior space.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15145112/U.%2BS.%2BS.%2BBill%2BClinton.gif