[Rhodes22-list] Ron S - and Hank

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Mon Jan 28 16:57:52 EST 2008

 Ed,

Yes I'm going down to Edenton to see my work in progress and discuss with
stan the accessories I've decided upon. My friend, Dan, and I will be
sharing the driving and expect to get there early on Fri, 8 Feb and spend
the night at the Spitzer Hilton.  I'm looking forward to seeing my boat,
trying out  the new latrine and shower as well as a "gourmet meal" at the
Edenton Golden Corral. We'll return on Sat to NH.   Linda is not up to the
trip yet.