[Rhodes22-list] Info, please

Julie and Simon Berkhout jusie at verizon.net
Tue Jan 29 13:32:06 EST 2008

Hi, my name is Simon Berkhout and I live on Cape Cod, Mass.
I am visiting Delray Beach Fl. from: Feb 22- Feb 28
I am very interested in the R 22 and I would like to talk to some "Rhodes 22" owners and possibly go for a short sail to try out the R 22, to see if I like it.
Have been sailing all my life on all different kinds of sailboats.
I am 56 and am getting ready to get back into sailing again.
I talked to Stan and he said most R 22 are on the west coast, I hope someone can help me out or direct me on this, I will have a rental car.

Thanks so much, Simon