[Rhodes22-list] Info, please

Stephen Staum staum at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 15:53:51 EST 2008

Simon,

I cannot help you with sailing until June probably, but would be happy to show you my 1987 Rhodes 22 (it is now in my yard in Needham, MA).  I have owned it for four years and the boat is a joy.  I sail out of Squantum Yacht Club in Quincy, MA in season.  Let me know if you want to see the boat and yak about it before sailing season.  I will happy to take you sailing when we are launched.
Stephen Staum, Needham, MA