[Rhodes22-list] Info, please

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 18:16:37 EST 2008

Simon,

I cannot help you with Florida, but I have a 1985, currently behind 4' of
ice in my driveway in Boxborough northwest of Boston.

There are at least two Rhodes 22s that I know of sailing out of Salem, MA.
Others on this list are located in Maine and New Hampshire lakes region.  I
think there are three in southwest Connecticut.  If you are still lokking in
the spring, let me know.

Jim Connolly