[Rhodes22-list] Julie and Simon Berkhout

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 29 18:46:49 EST 2008

Simon,

Why are you insisting going all the way to Florida to see a Rhodes 22.  Stop
half way at the home of the Rhodes 22 and insist on petting one.

See http://www.rhodes22.com

An altrnative is buy a bottle of Mount Gay Rum and give Captain Rummy an
excuse to go sailing.  We have not heard much from Captain Rummy.  His wife
has put him in a bind.  His work has put him in a bind.  And he just may
have given up sailing for that fancy stink pot.  $120 a shot to fill the
tank?  Small wonder he is working six days a week...

Any way if you want to experience sailing a Rhodes 22, the best pilot is
Commodore Spitzer and the best sales demonstrator is Captain Rummy.

Captain Rummy still sails out of:

http://www.portmanmarina.com/marinamain.htm

and see the attachment for a demonstation of at the Tiller by Captain Rummy:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15172351/At%2Bthe%2BHelm.JPG At+the+Helm.JPG

I will let the Captain from the frozen north next to Captain Rummy identify
himself.

The picture is dated, and at the time there were many posts on this forum
alleging no sailing water...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA