[Rhodes22-list] Sunset

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:51:09 EST 2008

!
The flat Atwood 6 gal tank has a kind of  groove in
the midsectiion, kind of like a baffle, separating the
tank into two parts.

This is approaching the thousand words, so I went down
to the boat & took pictures.

The holder is a U-shaped piece of starboars onto which
the tank slides.  It is then secured with the clevis
pin.

Elegant.

Elegantly Spitzer.

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080129/dbbcd6f8/attachment.jpg

> we
> > > can adjust our sails.

> (Lady
> > > in Red)

> > > www.rhodes22.org/list

> > > www.rhodes22.org/list
> > >

> > We can't change the angle of the wind....but we
> can adjust our sails.
> >
> >  1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "WaterMusic"   (Lady
> in Red)

> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
> www.rhodes22.org/list

> www.rhodes22.org/list