[Rhodes22-list] Sunset

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jan 30 18:42:30 EST 2008

Elle,

Thanks for the pix - I was wondering what great concept Stan had come up
with.

Boat pix in the dead of winter - you really are too much.  I know, I know,
any excuse to get on the boat.  I can't wait for spring either.

The Town of Smithtown just issued my '08 mooring permit for the Nissequogue.
They will not drop moorings until 1st or 2nd week of April and then ... and
then ... SAILING!!  Oh yes, I still need to repair the trailer extension
tongue or locate a spare by then.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY