[Rhodes22-list] Michael W.s Tongue

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 31 08:46:05 EST 2008

We never use the tongue extension. We were always
willing to put the Blazer's wheels in the water
until the tailpipe is bubbling and launched and
retrieved that way. Our usual ramp is such that
depending on the tides it helped to have someone
on the stern rail when retrieving. We have a new
truck with more ground clearance but only RWD so
we'll see how that does in a couple of months.
The ramps here are county-owned and are well designed and maintained.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD