[Rhodes22-list] Anchor tray

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Mon Jul 7 12:19:54 EDT 2008

We had a cowl vent but don't use it anymore. Even with throat of vent pointed toward mast to prevent over the bow spray from entering, base of vent tended to leak with heavy rains even when sealed with silicone. Water in anchor line well made line slimy and smelly for V berth occupants. So we keep anchor,  rode and line under cockpit seat but don't use anchor very much anyway.
Bigal