[Rhodes22-list] Anchor tray

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 7 15:04:24 EDT 2008

Vindication! 10 years ago, we made the decision to keep the anchor
and rode in a bag in the lazarette because, we speculated, the bay
water and mud on the rode would just fester in the line tray in the
v-berth. We use our anchor a lot. It doesn't smell up the lazarette
because we often leave it in the cockpit to dry a bit before putting
it away. Glad to have the real-life experience.

Thanks for posting.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD