[Rhodes22-list] Anchor tray

Mark Skapinker marks at brightspark.com
Mon Jul 7 15:10:25 EDT 2008

Have you sealed it up? I always kept my anchor and rode in the line tray.
Early spring, I pulled it out to properly dry out on deck for a few weeks.
When I opened the tray a month later - a great big bird's nest was in the
tray!! Sure enough, it seems a warm, comfy place for a bird family to make a
home.
MarkS