[Rhodes22-list] cockpit sleeping

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Fri Jul 11 00:34:17 EDT 2008

John,

I believe that momentary loads could easily exceed
600 lbs, given that a binary mass is in a high energy
oscillating state.  It may be appropriate to apply
stiffeners at all the points of contact, particularly
if the wood is not thick and strong.

/Robert