[Rhodes22-list] Jay Friedland, Robert Baldi, and Curtis Leister

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jul 13 11:23:21 EDT 2008

Jay Friedland, Robert Baldi, and Curtis Leister:

I visited your Long Beach Island on July 2, 2008.  I stayed overnight
visiting at Beach Haven, 143 St.  Way too much traffic!  Water is way too
cold.  You need to try coming south to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  You
can stay in water more than 30 seconds.  Be the first to sail from Long
Beach Island, New Jersey to Myrtle.  Ask Captain Rummy why his wife makes
him take her to Myrtle.

BTW, I looked around and never saw any Rhodes 22’s.  I did see some
Precisions and other sailboats. Are there really any Rhodes 22's near Long
Beach Island, New Jersey?

Curtis, you need to put proper subject in subject line for people to read...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18430391/Obama%2Band%2Bchange.gif
Obama+and+change.gif