[Rhodes22-list] Jay Friedland, Robert Baldi, and Curtis Leister

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 21:03:10 EDT 2008

Dear Ed:
There are at least 3 R22's on the north end of the Island and probably at leat a half dozen on the south and that is only the ones that I have seen sailing my Boat, The Paper Clipper( 1996 & just refurb at Edenton this winter).  The water is great, the bay is wide and the two inlets at either end are navigable.  You should try sailing north again.  I was sailing with Jay & Rob earlier this spring on Jays Boat and as usual we had a great time.

Mel Rothbard

Melvyn H. Rothbard
Attorney at Law
Suite 3C
23 South 23rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 901 2258
Fax: 215 656 0993
melrothbard at yahoo.com

                           CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.