[Rhodes22-list] Welcome Melvyn Rothbard

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jul 13 21:18:09 EDT 2008

Welcome Melvyn!

When you go fishing, you never know what you will catch.  I landed a newbie!
Wow!

So who are these other non participants of this forum on the south end?  If
you know that you are going sailing and might be interested in taking a
guest [who has never sailed], let me know.  I will see if I can get my host
from my visit to go for a sail.  He is recently retired and needs an outdoor
hobby.  He is a resident of Bucks county, Pa., and has a place on 143rd st.
south.  Like so many of you northerners, I cannot get him to visit the
south, where the waters are warm, the zephers gentle and peaches in season.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Tricksters.jpg