[Rhodes22-list] Jay Friedland, Robert Baldi, and Curtis Leister

jsail jsail1 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 13 23:12:07 EDT 2008

Ed-
Why not pick the busiest weekend possible to judge traffic? This week the
ocean temp is high 60's-low 70's, but no jellyfish or sea nettles around
ocean or bay. Some of us now work during the week, and sail late afternoon
to evening. I sail from Sportman's Marina, 20th St., N. Beach Haven, right
near where 143rd could be (numbers stop at 133rd, restart at 34th St.). Rob
is at Brant Beach Yacht Club, 59th St. Would have gladly invited you if I
knew you were around-still having trouble getting most list e-mails with
Verizon DSL, not sure why. Next time try September-November to have the
island to yourself.

Curtis, Donna, & I are tentatively scheduled for Thursday PM, so we'll see
how we transition from powerboating.

Jay