[Rhodes22-list] Jay Friedland, Robert Baldi, and Curtis Leister

jimjim02 jamesldickson at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 08:22:24 EDT 2008

Hi Jay,
I'm a new Rhodes Owner out of Quakertown PA - boat moored in Nockamixon Lake
near by. Our family rents a house every summer the last week in July down on
LBI - 35th Street - Brant Beach.

I've been thinking about taking the boat down next year while we are at the
shore. Can you suggest a marina near 35th Street Brant Beach that will rent
out for the week and also allow you to keep your trailer there as well?

Thanks Jim
2008 - recycled '91 Rhodes
Quakertown PA