[Rhodes22-list] What Gives?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 09:46:12 EDT 2008

John,
Slims problem is that he's using one of those Apple computers.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/14/2008 8:46:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jlock at relevantarts.com writes:

At 07:59  PM 7/13/2008 -0500, Steven Alm wrote:

>testing 1, 2, 3... is this  thing on?
>
>I've only gotten 6 posts in 3 days.  I posted  two messages two days ago that
>never showed up.

The list appears  to be working OK.  If you only seem to get
intermittent e-mails, the  first thing to check is any spam filters
that may be in place on your  computer or your ISP or e-mail
service.  Check the junk boxes.   If you have your filters set to
delete caught spam, you'll never know what  you're missing.

If you are still missing e-mails, contact me directly  and give me
some details like approx. date and time of messages you sent  and how
you sent them.  There is always the possibility that some IP  blocks
are in place somewhere and I'll need the technical details to track  that
down.

Cheers!

John Lock