[Rhodes22-list] John Lock, the illustrious, review Mark Putnam's problem [Mark, study details contained therein

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Jul 15 16:33:53 EDT 2008

Mark,

To search the archives, just follow this:
    1.    Go to www.nabble.com
    2.    Select Rhodes 22 from the Active Forums
    3.    In the text box to the right of the "Search: This forum" prompt
enter your search
                term (Wasps)
    4.    Click "Go" to the right of the text box

The first item (of 79 matches) is the discussion from last April with Elle:
http://www.nabble.com/Wasps!-to16778528.html#a16778528

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY