[Rhodes22-list] Standard Mast PT slider

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Jul 16 11:55:08 EDT 2008

Art,
If you need a photo of a standard mast PT slider, I can take a couple
this weekend.  Does Stan have these parts?  Sure would be a lot easier
than making one. - rob

According to Dwyer, this is the standard mast:
http://www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&
familyName=DM%2D6+Mast

they don't seem to have the gooseneck/slider that Stan uses, but the
basic configuration is like the D17 and D11 styles shown mid way down
this page.  You can see how the slider would fit in the slot of the
mast. - rob

http://www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=40&cat1Name=Hardware&familyID=
17&familyName=Goosenecks