[Rhodes22-list] Solution to energy crisis.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 17:50:24 EDT 2008

The nukes certainly aren't the answer to our problems. First of all, there
is a highly depleted construction industry with little or no experience in
building the things. There are only two company's that can mold the huge
containment vessels and other parts. One is in China and the other in France I
believe. Getting a nuke plant built within budget is another huge problem. As  far
as I know it's never been done. Then there is the problem of what to do with
the spent rods (I won't go there). France generates 80% of their energy from
nukes and even they haven't figured out what to do with the stuff.
American ingenuity will hopefully solve the energy problem and leave the
Arabs eating their oil and sand. There are many approached to the problem and
I'm sure there isn't one sure fire one that will solve our energy needs.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/16/2008 5:20:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,