[Rhodes22-list] Solution to energy crisis.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 18:36:59 EDT 2008

Rummy,

Here's a new (actually old) idea on nukes and may be the future, especially
since all tar sands and coal conversion technologies require lots of heat
for the process.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/earth/4273386.html

IMO, the nuclear waste issue is way overblown.  It certainly doesn't bother
France or China.  But, here's a solution for the US, shove all spent energy
rods up Harry Reid's ass!

Brad