[Rhodes22-list] Brad is demonstrating why he is not a politician again ...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jul 16 20:24:12 EDT 2008

Brad said, " A solution is out there somewhere and the market will find it,
in the meantime, we need more oil wells to keep the economy lubed and
running until the next generation fuel is ready.

That is not what Nancy P and Harry R say... They are intent on destroying
America just to stay in office.

Art must be progressive secularist since he does not like what I say.
Another fellow traveler among us.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Don't tell me words don't matter!" Sen. Barack Obama thundered
at a Wisconsin Democratic Party dinner in February. He should have
remembered that at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
Policy Conference.

Then, "Mr. Obama defended the outrageous promise he made last July to meet,
during his first year as president and without precondition, with the
leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Cuba and North Korea. Mr. Obama's
eagerness to undertake a "World Tyrants Tour" is both naive and foolhardy,
and how he dealt with those concerns at AIPAC raises the question of whether
he's done his homework." Karl Rove
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18499352/Do%2BWords%2Bhave%2BMeaning.gif
Do+Words+have+Meaning.gif