[Rhodes22-list] Brad is demonstrating why he is not a politician again ...

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 08:26:56 EDT 2008

Ed,

"that is not what Nancy P and Harry R say"

After listening to Pelosi's blathering about releasing the strategic oil
reserve this week, I have come to the conclusion that she is perhaps the
stupidest woman in the country ..... perhaps the world.

How does someone this ignorant/shortsighted get elected?

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault