[Rhodes22-list] I can't really think of any subject line to use. Sorry Ed.

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sat Jul 19 15:56:39 EDT 2008

Hi Rummy,

"Me thinks you guys are spending way to much time on your computers. You
should be out sailing and drinking and in general having a great time."

I now find I have something in common with you in addition to Brad and Ed
This is most disturbing, now I suppose I'll have to go mushroom picking in
order to sort this all out.

John Shulick
Lost in the woods of W. Pa.

P.S. Brad how did the Amerikans for prosperity attend Al Gores' event? You
didn't answer the first time you just did a half roll and headed for the
deck.