[Rhodes22-list] Mike C and squirrels new home in Ohio

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 21 12:51:56 EDT 2008

Mike:

Great report.  So you took some of Stan's squirrels home with you?

Did you consider going west from Stan's and up I-77 like Caesar did?

I guess you answered the questions posted about whether a Honda Pilot can
tow a R22.

You have been given the correct answers to your question about the cleats on
the side of the cabin.

Why didn't you tell Stan that you needed a special mast rest for the stern
of the boat that you could crank up and down to get boat in barn?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"The chance for mistakes is about equal to the number of crew squared."-
Ted Turner