[Rhodes22-list] new old boat is at a new home in Ohio

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 21 14:06:11 EDT 2008

We don't have cam cleats there. We have the track with an adjustable
eye on the side deck next to the cabin and I believe we run from
there back to the winch. It's been a while since we've used the
track. Looks like that might work for the furled genoa. Mike, do you
have two sets of cleats on the cabin top? If you do this just gives
you more options. Might work well for the furling line but you'd have
to make sure the end of the line didn't end up being in the way.

ML