[Rhodes22-list] Mike C and squirrels new home in Ohio

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Jul 21 14:11:17 EDT 2008

It needs to be that high to give you a good angle to start raising
the mast using the GBI mast raising system. If it were lower, when
you cranked on the winch it would just compress the mast into the
tabernacle rather than lifting it. We store our mast on the stern
rail for the winter so the boat is easier to cover. We used to take
the mast off completely and stow it tied to the rafters of the garage
but we don't have a garage here in MD

ML