[Rhodes22-list] Brad's 25 minute demonstration oftrue evil[political]

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 22 09:05:00 EDT 2008

Guys,
Just a thought here...we keep getting individuals of taste and refinement
showing up and thinking we appreciate their input...we are not what they
expected so they are disappointed or sometimes even angry...I think we need
to change our name from R22 list to R22 Bar and Grill...or Krewe d'Rhodes
22...who knows, we might even exchange recipes every once in a while...but
the point is, they would know before signing up that we are not a
one-trick-pony sort of group and if they are willing to learn how to use the
delete key that they might find they enjoy the camaraderie...with time and
patience they might even learn how to decipher Michael's messages without a
decoder ring and when Ed is off his meds...ah, the joy...what do you
think?...
Thena