[Rhodes22-list] Brad's 25 minute demonstration of true evil[political]

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Jul 22 09:12:14 EDT 2008

We took this list private and made it the way it is because we didn't
like the topic police..... We haven't changed.

Hi Rik,

   Sorry but I beg to differ with you about "we haven't changed" from my
point of view you have become the topic police buy the incessant postings
from the Obama haters. It dominates this forum to the point where you find
precious little else. These people seem to take some perverse delight in
driving others off this list. (at least 2 this month but there are still 9
days left what's the record?) I believe that everyone who is left is well
aware of their views by now but still they seem to take some pride in
beating a dead horse.

I don't give a damm about Ayn Rand
John Shulick
P.S. I'm not going anywhere, tough luck!