[Rhodes22-list] Brad's 25 minute demonstration of true evil[political]

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:57:33 EDT 2008

John,

Haters?  That was Lipton's parting shot.  Why, just this morning I was
thinking about how young Barry had moved me to service so I went to his
website to see how I could help - clicked on "People" and looked for my
tribe.  Let's see, I'm not Asian or Pacific Islander (although my wife
is and thinks O is too much like Chairman Mao), not
Gay/Lesbian/Transgendered, not a Kid, not Latino, not Disabled, what the
hell am I?  Oh, there's environmentalist - I'm an environmentalist, I
believe it is better for the environment to drill on 1/10 of 1 per cent of
the land mass in ANWR rather than pollute 2/3 of the US watershed growing
corn for ethanol.  But alas, Barry is in bed with ADM and the corn farmers.
How about labor?  That must be me!  So I click on Labor and see Barry
supports open ballot, simple majority organization.  I helped organize a
labor union at a former employer and based on my personal experience, that
is a bad, bad idea (and not very democratic).  So let's see, surely there's
a white-male button, or even just male.  Nope.  The love just doesn't seem
to flow in my direction.

But, Hater?  Really John, I couldn't possibly hate someone who generated so
much entertainment!

Brad