[Rhodes22-list] Brad's 25 minute demonstration of true evil[political]

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Tue Jul 22 14:38:41 EDT 2008

But, Hater?  Really John, I couldn't possibly hate someone who generated so
much entertainment!

Hi Brad,

 If the postings you've made on "barry" is what you say about someone you
find entertaining then I sure don't want to be on your Shit list me boyo. Do
you have a set of pod mounted 50 cals under that plane of yours?? If so
maybe you could help Mike out with his personal watercraft issue. Just watch
out for Rummy before lining up for the strafing run.

John Shulick
 "God fights on the side with the most artillery" Napoleon