[Rhodes22-list] Electrical Advice

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:58:45 EDT 2008

Dana,

A multimeter will not usually measure current, which is amperage.  If it
can, then you must disconnect the wires and run the multimeter in line for
it to read current.  Usually you need to by a ampmeter which is capable of
reading the amperage draw by putting its sensors around the desired circuit.

Hank