[Rhodes22-list] What list is this anyway.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 19:06:04 EDT 2008

John,
If people don't like this Rhodes list, there is always the very unused one
over on sailnet. Don't let the door slap them in the ass on the way out.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/22/2008 5:06:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jlock at relevantarts.com writes:

At 01:52  PM 7/22/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>I disagree. It is not up to  'da  list' (and making more work for
>John) to offer other options than what  already exist.  They can take
>the responsibility to open a new  email address and direct all list
>mail there...and hit that 'delete'  key whenever they feel like it.

And I disagree with your  disagreement.  I believe it is up to the
list, as a "community", to  serve the needs of the majority.  As far
as we know, we are currently  only serving the needs of a vocal
minority.  That's what prompted by  suggestion for a little polling
data - to find out what the real  preferences of "da list" are.

Cheers!

John  Lock