[Rhodes22-list] Information gathering

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 07:59:19 EDT 2008

Arthur,
As has been stated previously, this list was started because we wanted to  be
able to post pictures and not have to worry about a sailnet moderator
stepping in to control our conversations. With all due respect, you are very new  to
all of us and I don't believe that you are in a position to decide where the
list should go or how it should be run. This is a community. We have a
charter  and when someone steps over the bounds of the charter, we police ourselves.
Yes,  I am concerned that a poll from 268 non participating people would lead
us in a  direction the original founders and participating members of this
list don't  want it to go in. We have lost a few people over the years, but the
list is  still strong with a large knowledge base and we will continue this
way for many  years. Read the charter. Understand it and if you think someone
has stepped over  the line, call them on it, but leave this site the way it is.

Rummy said that.

In a message dated 7/22/2008 9:54:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,