[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie - to Ed

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 08:42:57 EDT 2008

Ed,

You used to pop right in to new postings with requests for info about the poster...Did you lose that email? We've had several new posters lately...Don't we want to know who's turning tail before they leave ? (just joking...)

It would be nice for folks to begin introducing themselves again...w/a bit of a gentle prodding....after all, you don't just walk up to someone's door & ask for something w/o a bit of an intro.....

So maybe it's time to resurrect that time honored tradition..;^)

elle