[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie - A reply to your question with questions and comments

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Jul 24 20:45:27 EDT 2008

Ed K:

What's K stand for?  Do I really care? Am I supposed to ask?  Yes I am Chris
Cowie.  Do you prefer I enter this forum as Chris Cowie or is Cowie ok?
Does it matter to you?

I have noticed a lot of interesting active chat on this forum over the past
months and visit often looking for information that will help me narrow down
my choices and decisions as a new rhodes 22 owner.  My first post to this
forum included and introduction of who I am and what I am looking for in a
Rhodes 22.  Maybe you should search the archives to find my original post
although as a newbie I might not have posted it correctly.

You gales/guys seem to have a lot of time on your hands and obviously enjoy
the daily banter over the internet.   That's great, have fun.  I am not
interested in the political discussions as you can see if you research the
arvhives, might not be well worth it for you?

The archives as you note are a valuable tool and I search these by going to
the Rhodes 22 FAQ web site, is this the place you suggest I look for archive
material?  Or should I be searching in a different way?

I will try to be more specific in my subject line in the future especially
to avoid any confusion that I am trying to make a political statement.

A cheap trailer does not make sense to me, I have no place to store it and I
agree with you that Stans set up and introduction to my new boat is
invaluable and is the route I plan to go with.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my questions and I look forward
to continued enjoyment and education from this forum.

Chris Cowie in DC aka Cowie