[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie - More reply to your question with questions and comments

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 21:01:19 EDT 2008

Chris,

You can be whoever you want to be on this board...I'd suggest Cowie as it is very distinctive and we already have Chris da Greek.....

I'll let Ed, if he's so inclined, answer your direct questions to him.

Welcome to 'da list..font of all there is Rhodes.....lotsa nice people, some us can be a bit abrasive at times...cut us slack & we'll do the same for you.....fasten your seatbelt...

You need to know something?? Ask & ye shall receive..and maybe an answer to your question to boot!

elle