[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie - More reply to your question with questions and comments

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Jul 24 21:10:59 EDT 2008

Thanks, I did try to search using Captain Frone Crawford in the "search this
forum" field but only found some random discussions and nothing specific
about the Captains sailing adventure from Edenton.  I will stick with Cowie
for now until I come up with a name for my new boat.  I am happy to cut some
slack and have my seat belt fastened.