[Rhodes22-list] Tone of Forum, a reply to Michael 433

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jul 23 08:48:57 EDT 2008

This is a reply to Michael 433 [who ever that is?] about the tone and nature
of posts to this forum.

I do not have time for a real reply to the post and related replies at this
time.  I am one who while he did not mention, obviously condemns, so I will
make a short reply at this time, reserving the right to blast him in the
future.

This issue and understanding it, is addressed in a book copyrighted and
published in 2008 by Jim DeMint and J. David Woodard, entitled, “Why We
Whisper.”

There was a time when I read as much as Brad Haslett, but I eventually have
slowed down very much.  I grew up in the environment described by this book
as current culture, and so have most of you.

This book is a very slow read.  I am unable to read a whole chapter at one
sitting.  There are many on this forum who should read this book.  I would
not, not expect Michael 433 or John S or those similar to make effort.

If you have what it takes to read a challenging book or better yet a book
that will challenge you, it is "Why We Whisper", ISBN -10: 0-7424-5252-7 or
ISBN- 13: 978-0-7425-5252-4

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA