[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie - More reply to your question with questions and comments

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Jul 27 23:38:39 EDT 2008

Chris,

Yes, that is how it is done.  For details, check out previous post on
searching:

http://tinyurl.com/5ob3p6

or the original:

http://www.nabble.com/Chet%2C-you-seem-to-be-an-O.K.-guy%2C-but...-to16973745.html#a16975123

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "cowie" <ccowie at cowieassociates.com>Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:57
AM

> Thanks Mike:
>
> To search the archives do you just type in search words in the "search
> this
> forum" dialogue box or is there some other location/method?  My current
> plan
> is not to sail my new r22 from Edenton rather have Stan deliver it however
> might consider a future trip after I get better aquanted witht the boat.
>

> R22MikeW wrote:
>>
>> Chris,
>>
>> Here's a start:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Edenton-to-Philadelphia-Re%3A-Rhodes22-list-Digest%2C-Vol-1...-to17222754.html#a17229281
>>
>> I'll look for more
>>
>> Mike
>> s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
>>        Nissequogue River, NY
>>
>> From: "cowie" <ccowie at cowieassociates.com>Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008
>> 9:10
>> PM
>>>
>>> Thanks, I did try to search using Captain Frone Crawford in the "search
>>> this
>>> forum" field but only found some random discussions and nothing specific
>>> about the Captains sailing adventure from Edenton.  I will stick with
>>> Cowie
>>> for now until I come up with a name for my new boat.  I am happy to cut