[Rhodes22-list] Chris Cowie - More reply to your question with questions and comments

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri Jul 25 08:57:45 EDT 2008

Thanks Mike:

To search the archives do you just type in search words in the "search this
forum" dialogue box or is there some other location/method?  My current plan
is not to sail my new r22 from Edenton rather have Stan deliver it however I
might consider a future trip after I get better aquanted witht the boat.