[Rhodes22-list] Need opinions...deadline approaching

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 11:01:33 EDT 2008

Mike,

Thank you for your suggestions. I have made note of them  & will go back to this spot later this afternoon & try them...(don't need the heron present to.do so altho' he may be there....)....

 I do like to throw the background out of focus to highlight the subject...shooting fairly wide open was necessary b/c of the light...when I stopped down I could not hold the camera steady..even w/VR.

I was handholding ,altho' I leaned the camera against a tree.  I'll have to take a tripod down earlier in the day & set up...altho' the heron may not give me a chance to get to it....

thankyouthankyouthannkyou